While these wouldn’t help you on the stock market – see what might happen in your conversations and relationships.
Many of the people I work with are business owners, entrepreneurs, professional service providers and in general – people with clients. They are always looking for reminders about building trust and growing loyalty.
See what you think of these “trades.”
How about –
• trading in control of the conversation for curiosity?
• trading in statements for questions?
• trading in “you should’s” for suggestions?
• trading in “I know” or “I’m right” for discovery and exploration?
• trading in judgment for appreciation?
I look forward to hearing about the results of some of these “trades.”
By Carrol Suzuki