Good service is not enough to ensure long term business viability. You need to seize opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell products and services over the phone.
In this workshop, participants will learn how to:
• Utilize three methods to establish rapport with clients. People buy from people they like and trust. So, establishing rapport is the first step.
• Qualify clients using key questioning techniques, so you can offer the most appropriate products and services to your customers. This will include specific questions to determine a caller’s needs.
• Spot “hidden” questions and objections, by using active listening techniques.
• State the benefits of your suggested solution from the caller’s perspective, to increase their likelihood of buying.
• Carefully create a sense of urgency, so callers will buy now, without feeling pressured. This includes three key phrases that lead to a commitment, as well as three key phrases to avoid.
• Deal with objections and read buying signals, so you know when it is time to close the sale.
• Five key closing techniques, so you can make the sale in a warm, friendly manner.
This workshop utilizes accelerated training techniques such as case studies, role-plays and simulations to help attendees learn more effectively. The suggested class size is 8-20 participants to allow maximum interaction. This workshop is available as either a half-day or full-day session. The full-day session provides more in-depth information, so your contact center can boost its performance even further. At the end of the seminar, each participant will leave with an implementable action plan to improve their sales results.