This workshop utilizes accelerated training techniques such as case studies, role-plays and simulations to help attendees learn more effectively. The suggested class size is 8-20 participants to allow maximum interaction. This workshop is available as either a half-day or full-day session. The full-day session provides more in-depth information, so your contact center can boost its performance even further. At the end of the seminar, each participant will leave with an implementable action plan to improve their team’s sales results.
In this workshop, participants will learn:
• A step-by-step process for running a sales coaching session. This provides the fundamental formula for a great coaching conversation.
• Six major job performance factors that affect customer service and sales, and how to correct them. This ensures coaches spend their time addressing the correct root cause of poor performance.
• How to overcome an Agent’s “Sales reluctance”, so they feel confident during their sales interactions.
• How to motivate Agents using sales rewards and recognition.
• How to evaluate an Agent’s strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement and determine which type of coaching will have the biggest impact.
• How to properly position a coaching session so, it becomes a positive experience for the Agent. This includes five key phrases that make coaching a morale enhancing interaction.
• How to use three fundamental coaching tools to boost performance. This is illustrated through an interactive exercise that highlights key coaching techniques.