Teams that are not satisfied with the status quo – with just surviving – must OUTWIT, OUTPLAY and OUTLAST the competition. They must move beyond basic organizational survival and learn to thrive!
SURVIVE-OR-THRIVE is an energetic, competitive, and insightful team experience that will identify the key team skills that are needed to make thriving a reality, while building stronger team relationships and morale.
- Participants will be strategically divided into competitive tribes
- Tribes must compete in a series of challenging activities
- Each activity will bring to life a key team skill required to “thrive” (ex. communication, trust, alignment, etc.)
- Vital roles will exist for all participants regardless of ability or activity level
- Tribe formation rituals, exciting reward challenges, and a unique closing ceremony and grand finale will make SURVIVE-OR-THRIVE an unforgettable component to your meeting or conference
- Elevating team spirit and morale
- Understanding and valuing each person’s unique contribution to the team
- Creating an environment that allows team members to get to know one another better
- Allowing the team to play with a purpose