Similar to children’s toys and IKEA furniture, an effective team comes with Some Assembly Required. This innovative program is designed to identify the critical skills necessary to assemble a high-performing team. Combing philanthropy with team-building, this program encourages a corporate culture of collaboration, both at a team level and in the local community.
- Competing teams must ultimately build a wagon that will be donated to a local children’s charity
- Wagon parts and tools are earned by completing several creative activities that require both team-work and problem-solving skills
- The final challenge engages the teams in an old-fashioned chuck wagon race. This fast-paced contest is completed when a team has successfully assembled their campsite, including tent and campfire!
- Elevating team spirit and morale
- Bringing the key team skills required for success to a conscious level
- Encouraging corporate social responsibility by giving back to the community in a tangible way