Creating a Shared Team Vision
Setting a Course with Unified Focus.
High performance teams share a vision for results and stay dialed into reaching the destination regardless of challenges.
Working in small groups, the team will collaborate on:
o what needs more innovation.
o what conventional wisdom needs to be reframed
o what needs re-inventing.
o and what practices need ramping up.
- Negativity, team disconnect, complacency, and change fear are all symptoms of a missing Shared Team Vision. With this in place, team members have a positive alternative to focus their energy and talents.
- Participants will commit to measurable performance criteria and team support strategies.
- Vision Linked to Big Audacious Goals
- Review key discussion topics and combine with brain stormed intentions.
- Participants work through Visioning Page to identify new possibilities, barriers, strategies, and how to link to B.A.G.’s to purpose and ownership.
- Group summary and action commitments are shared amongst the team with plans for follow-up meetings.