TimeCorder – Professional Time Tracking System
“We show organizations how their employees can spend
an extra three hours per week on their top priority activities.”
Our user-friendly time studies are conducted with the proprietary
TIMECORDER ~ Professional Time Tracking System
For two weeks, employees track their time easily with the press of a single button. They can track up to 26 activities, corresponding with letters of the alphabet. Feedback is instant, but results are anonymous – employees’ names are not divulged in the presentation of data to management. As a result, the participation rate for our employee-friendly studies is 94%!
- Job measurement – The results highlight which job activities are getting priority. How do employees’ times compare to others? What activities should be automated or delegated?
- Identification of barriers to productivity – What gets in the way of maximum productivity? What activities are redundant or require trimm
- Benchmarking – What standards or best practices can be established for jobs and tasks?
- Time management – What training opportunities exist for better individual effectiveness?
- Performance Improvement – Once individuals see their results (or attend a follow up seminar) they will have the insights and tools needed to improve their output.
- Business case development – Results can document results or provide the rationale for important process improvement initiatives. Also, changes can be tracked from a pre-study to a post-study.