Customer Service on the Web
In-class format: 2 days
Also available in an eLearning format
Customers may be as likely to access your service department via the web as they are via the phone, or in person. Accordingly, customer service representatives must cope with a host of new technical, social and business issues.
Learn about best practice for providing web-based customer service. Understand the key psychological elements of serving web customers. See how the leading online applications allow your service reps to save time, increase the bottom line, and build customer satisfaction. Participate in a mini-workshop to create a customer service message for your company’s website.
- Compare customer service technologies, and review tools for obtaining feedback
- Recognize means for measuring and managing customer expectations
- Identify benchmarks for performance measurement
- Discover technical tips for optimal time management of service delivery
- Examine best-of-breed online customer service case studies and success stories