Is your productivity lagging as you search for functions and commands that used to be at your fingertips?
Our Outlook 2010 training provides valuable, practical and straightforward information about how to make the best use of this powerful program.
The course will increase your knowledge of this multi-function Microsoft product, and allow you to:
- Realize significant time savings in handling eMail and calendar items
- Use Outlook 2010 in conjunction with your Blackberry, or other handheld device
- Feel confident about using this software in your day-to-day work
- Recognize the differences between older versions of Outlook and the newer Outlook 2010
- Reduce the amount of time you spend working on administrative tasks
- Maximize your productivity and output
- Discover how to get help to perform new or seldom-used functions
This seminar consists of group discussion, breakout activities, live online examples, screenshots, and printed job aids – which you may keep for future reference.
This seminar is available in two delivery formats – traditional “in-class” training or live online sessions.
Based on an audit of your learning needs, this course ranges in length from a ½ day, to one or more days.