MYERS BRIGGS ®
The most effective way to understand and appreciate human behaviour is to learn about type and temperament!
An Introductory Session provides team development that identifies each participant’s preferences including where they get their energy from, how they like to receive information, how they like to make decisions and how they approach their lifestyle and work. Participants will identify their own type preferences and understand their team members’ preferences in order to enhance effective working relationships.
Participant benefits include:
- Gaining cooperation from all individuals on a team
- Utilization of the strengths each individual brings to the team
- Rewarding an individual’s positive contributions to the team
- In depth understanding of the differences in human behaviour
Time: Approx. 3 Hours
Given its progressive nature, all groups participating in application session must have experienced an Introductory Session, either in the morning of a full day session or in a previous class. Application sessions are designed to make the fundamentals learned in an introductory session more practical and user-friendly.
Application sessions are approximately 3 hours and can be designed towards a number of topics:
- Building Better Teams
- Conflict Prevention & Resolution
- Stress Management
- Learning Styles
- Career Development