The McQuaig Self Development Survey® is based on the The McQuaig Word Survey® which was established by Industrial Psychologist and Executive Coach, Jack H. McQuaig, in the 196o’s.
At that time, four factor models of temperament and their application in the workplace were becoming widely accepted by psychologists and managers.
Jack H. McQuaig developed The McQuaig Word Survey ® an assessment tool, based on this four factor temperament model, to be used for hiring and coaching.
The McQuaig Self Development Survey® is used to help individuals better understand themselves and highlight their talents so that they can make the most of their strengths and add greater value when working as part of a team.
The McQuaig Self-Development Survey® helps individuals explore what is holding them back from reaching their full potential and allows them to begin to take action and develop themselves through a comprehensive action planning process. The detailed action plan encourages improved performance, increased job satisfaction and greater success.
He who knows himself is wise.
Lao Tse, b. 604 BC
How Participants Will Benefit:
- assist them to better understand their underlying temperament or behavioural patterns.
- receive a comprehensive, self-directed report that will provide them with greater self-awareness.
- increase their personal effectiveness by understanding their style more thoroughly.
- leverage their survey results to become more effective in their current role, or to prepare for new challenges at work and in their personal lives.
- use their results to have an in-depth coaching conversation with their boss.