Many businesses today are experts in management and very good at responding to the 24/7 stock valuation culture. But what if the management of a team, a department or the whole organization is expertly executed but is lacking in leadership? For the short term the effects might be marginal, but over time the consequences can be devastating.
People can be leaders in title but not display the attributes of leadership, conversely there are those who don’t have these titles, but do express these qualities. Lumina Leader equips you with tools to aid you in leading others by understanding about the people within your group. Everyone has their own unique leadership style but there will be times when you have to adjust that style to suit the situation and the group.
Lumina Leader was created to nurture leadership to its highest level by identifying a 12 month learning process for leaders. This process is designed with input from an organisation’s CEO, management executive and leadership recruitment process:
- Pre and post skill evaluation
- Core curriculum workshop modules
- Action learning tied to key curriculum objectives
- Online Support and e‐learning
There are also follow up sessions as well as long term targets that are reviewed every two months to check progress and provide support for those who were having trouble achieving their vision. This ensures that the learning you receive sticks, and is applicable and measurable.
What will I learn?
Lumina provides pragmatic approaches to a range of leadership issues including:
- New and unfamiliar experiences
- Communication breakdowns
- Motivating others towards a shared vision
- Keeping attention focussed
- Co‐ordinating and delegating successfully
- Resolving conflict
- Leading through example
Keeping your emotions in check
Your personal feelings can help or hinder your ability to provide effective leadership. Throughout your experience with Lumina Leader you will be given:
- Opportunities to explore your ability to cope with situations you may have struggled with in the past
- Ideas on how to adapt your leadership style
- Goals for the future and how you would like your leadership style to develop
Lumina Leader is customized to suit your organization’s needs precisely. Lumina Learning utilizes a bespoke model that allows us to incorporate our client’s perspective of leadership into our products. This helps to ensure that we not only keep within Lumina Learning’s ethos of customer driven products, we also provide products that are ‘in tune’ with our client’s philosophy.