Recruiting and Retaining a Diverse Workforce
We live in a global society where the competition for talent is fierce, retention and engagement issues are becoming more prevalent, and the demographics of the workforce are rapidly changing. Now more than ever, organizations must strategize to enhance their recruitment process and ensure their employees are continually engaged. In this course, participants will explore topics such as recruitment and outreach, effective interviews and legal compliance, foreign credential interpretation, employment barriers and engagement. This course is designed to give hiring managers the tools to refine their recruitment and selection processes to ensure a high performing and engaged workforce.
By attending this course, participants will learn to:
- Embed diversity and inclusiveness into all stages of their organization’s Recruitment and Selection Process
- Explore the factors that cause diverse candidates to get overlooked in the recruitment process
- Outline effective outreach strategies and interviewing methodologies
- Develop a process that eliminates all systemic and unintentional barriers in recruitment and selection
- Review the interview process and practice inclusive interview strategies