The Athena Alliance partner provides you with the resources and skill sets to address your need for Organizational Development, Training Design and Delivery, and Facilitation and Team Building. We bring a deep understanding and competence in these areas that you might not need on an everyday basis, so you can achieve results in these areas while maintaining your focus on your core business.
HR CONSULTING SERVICES ~ In today’s business environment, your employees are working at full capacity. You’re focused on business results and the bottom line, but there are other important parts of your enterprise that need attention too. The Athena Alliance partner provides you with the resources and skill sets to address your need for Organizational Development, Training Design and Delivery, and Facilitation and Team Building. We bring a deep understanding and competence in these areas that you might not need on an everyday basis, so you can achieve results in these areas while maintaining your focus on your core business.
The Athena Alliance partner focuses on delivering a program that is right-sized for your organization: a solution that fits your situation. Our pragmatic orientation, based on real line management experience, ensures the solution we deliver will be workable and the results measurable. we bring a tool kit of skills and experience from some of the most well-respected and progressive companies, including P&G, Ericsson, Amex and Toyota, providing you with certainty that you’re getting leading edge quality. We can train your people in our methods and approach to help your organization build competence in these areas for the future. This means a return on your investment through future cost savings.
With our straight and objective approach, and result-oriented team, our Alliance partner delivers the results you want.
EMPLOYMENT LAW FOR NON HR PROFESSIONAL ~ In today’s legal environment, taking care of the ‘people-side’ of the business becomes increasingly important to organizations. Leaders need to be equipped with knowledge and tools to reduce legal costs and minimize the risk of third party employee complaints and/or lawsuits arising from workplace issues. This course will provide participants with an overview of typical workplace issues along with practical tips when faced with them.
Examples of modules reviewed in this course include: the importance of legislative compliance, the do’s and don’ts in recruitment and selection, statutory obligations regarding hours of work, overtime, vacation, leaves of absence, accommodation and termination, among others. Participants will also be provided with a summary of key legislative developments and how these changes impact their organization.
How you will Benefit:
▪ Participants will gain practical tips about how to pro-actively deal with workplace issues before they
▪ Gain a deeper understanding of employment related laws and what is required to protect themselves
▪ Better understand their rights and obligations as employers to protect their business and minimize liability
What Will You Learn:
▪ The latest developments in Ontario’s workplace landscape
▪ A review of the rights and obligations of employers and employees
▪ Employment Law ‘Red Flags’- what to look for to deal with workplace issues quickly and professionally
▪ Tools and tips to assist your organization to minimize your legal fees and stay out of court!
▪ Practical insights for managing all stages of the employment cycle from recruitment to termination