Who can benefit from coaching? Everyone. Coaching is a confidential, personalized and interactive process that supports individuals to achieve business and personal goals. Athena Alliance coaches provide guidance for clients to clarify their vision and goals, provide a structure where the coach uses a variety of tools to assist the client in setting and achieving goals in their life.
What is Coaching?
- Interactive process that supports individuals to achieve personal and business goals
- Guidance for clients to clarify their vision and goals
- A tailored system to meet the unique needs of each individual
- A structure where the coach uses a variety of tools to assist the client in setting and achieving goals in their life
- Coaching is NOT therapy – it is a support system to help move individuals to create greater results in their life
Who can Benefit?
- Individuals ~ career change, life planning, health and fitness, relationship enhancement
- Entrepreneurs ~ expand business, test new markets, expand knowledge and experience
- Organizations ~ executives, team members, individuals
Each coaching situation is unique and tailored to fit the personal needs of each client. Coaching sessions can be conducted in one of three ways – face to face, telephone or e-mail. Some of the tools a coach may use include:
- Assessment tools
- Listening intuitively
- Follow up process
- Focus, Commitment and Intention
- Challenging questions to facilitate a paradigm shift
- Complete confidentiality